Terms of Service
- This website (https://winecats.co.za/) sells bottled, certified wine online.
- The use of any wines bought from this website is at the purchaser’s risk.
- The purchaser indemnifies and holds Wine Cats harmless against any loss, injury or damages which may be sustained as a result of using/consuming the wines sold on this website.
- The purchaser undertakes that they are of legal age (18 years or older in South Africa) to purchase the alcoholic beverages sold on this website.
- The private information required for executing the orders placed through the e-commerce facility, namely the user’s personal information and credit card details, delivery address and telephone numbers will be kept in the strictest confidence and will not be sold or made known to third parties.
- Only the necessary information, i.e. the delivery address and contact phone number, will be made known to third parties delivering the product.
- All transactions and personal details are secured by valid SSL certificate. Furthermore, Wine Cats uses South African company PayFast – an accredited web-based payment facility – to handle our online payment processing. Wine Cats never has access to your banking details. When you buy your wine online from us, all your details are kept safe by one of the best online payment providers in South Africa.
- Wine Cats therefor undertakes that it has taken all reasonable precautions to secure the credit card processing that is carried out to receive payment for goods sold. We cannot be held responsible for security breaches occurring on the user’s electronic device (personal computer or other electronic device used to browse this website), which may result due to the lack of adequate virus protection software or spyware that the user may inadvertently have installed on his/her device.
- Wine Cats will supply all goods to the delivery company in good order, and will not be held liable for the condition of goods arriving at the user’s chosen delivery address (i.e. the state of the packaging). However, any faulty or damaged wine will be replaced with the current vintage (where applicable) and delivered with Wine Cats’ compliments.
- Cancelled orders on the e-commerce facility will be refunded after deduction of a 10% charge for administration costs.
- Wine Cats reserves the right to cancel an order for which payment has already been received. This may occur if stock is insufficient or the quality of goods ordered does not meet our standards. Should we exercise this right, the user will receive a full refund with no deductions.
- Orders are to be placed in multiples of 6 bottles only (unless where otherwise stated).
- Orders will be dispatched only upon successful receipt of payment – allow 3 – 7 days for delivery after payment has been made.
- Any complaints regarding the standard and quality of the products bought by consumers through this e-commerce facility should be directed to the Marketing Manager
- Wine Cats reserves the right to update the Terms of Service and Conditions of Use from time to time and deems your continued use of its services as acceptance of these changes.
Conditions of Use:
1. Disclaimer of Warranty
The contents of this site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of fitness for a general or specific and non-infringement.
The owner of this site, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, from now on collectively called “Providers”, assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents.
The Providers further do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of these contents. The Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages including, without limitation, data loss, lost revenues and lost profit which may result from the inability to use, the correct or incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages. The Providers cannot and do not assume any obligation or responsibility.
The use of these contents is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take full effect.
2. Web Site
Users may only use this web site to browse its contents and make legitimate purchases. Users may not attempt, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchases. This site and its original contents may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without the express, written and signed permission of Wine Cats. ‘Hot-linking’, ’embedding’ and other similar practices are strictly forbidden.
Unauthorized use of this site and/or its contents may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. Users involved in these and other illicit practices will forego their right to privacy and Wine Cats will submit a complete disclosure of details to the relevant authorities for maximum prosecution within the limits of the law.
3. External Links
This site may contains links and references to other sites. Wine Cats claims neither ownership nor responsibility for the privacy practices and/or contents of such web sites.
4. Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, you can contact us using this email address: [email protected].